Saturday 9 November 2013

Day 8: Smoothly Does It

When buying new body lotions I like to stick with what I like so I bought this product as I usually really like Dove products, ad seeing as it was on special offer it felt like it was meant to be. 
From reading reviews online after I had purchased it was clear that almost 90% were negative, but after using it for the last 7 days I can't see how they are. Personally the smell is just with a touch of perfume, although after you have applied it to your skin it does leave it slightly sticky but let's be honest, if your skin absorbs it strait away there was probably not enough moisture locked in.



For the bargain price of £3:89 at Superdrug and for visible and tighter looking skin in just a few days, you can't go wrong. 

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment