Wednesday 6 November 2013

Day 5: Protection

If you read my previous blog post on Chlorine And Your Hair then you can probably guess how much I value conditioner. 3 years ago I made the decision to bleach the hell out of my hair to the point where it felt like straw and would break off when brushed, and for the next 2 years following my hair would change colour every week! So my hair was in the most worst condition imaginable. After what seemed like 100s of trips to the hairdressers and too much money to count spent on at home hair treatment and top of the range conditioners, the condition of my hair got considerable better. 
After receiving 'Organic Surge: Colour Protect Conditioner' in one of my Glossyboxes I immediately stated to use it. I have gone threw two of these bottles and can not rave about it enough! It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth with a salon finish. Even though I have not died my hair in roughly a year its still a habit of using colour protector as to not.. well.. get my hair any worse of a colour.

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment