Tuesday 5 November 2013

Day 4: Be Gone Splits..

Any chance I get I'm always eager to try out new hair serums and oils, after buying the 'Pantene Split End Serum' over a month ago, i totally forgot about it as it was in the back of one of my many beauty draws, it was about time I gave it a test run. 


The serum i chose was specially formulated for normal to thick hair, but there are ranges for thin hair etc. Looking back I think I would have stuck with this formula but it is very thick of on the hair and ever so slightly weighs it down. If they are all this consistency I do not know but for me personally this is my opinion. I mainly use this before I go to bed at night so that when I wake up my hair is looking a lot healthier and feels stronger. I would recommend this product to all of you but do be aware of what i previously mentioned about the consistency.


Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment