Monday 4 November 2013

Day 3: Stay!

Whilst trying to put my hair into a fancy low-knot bun I got a tad bit creative and carried away. In the process of trying to perfect my hair I braided two three strand plait's either side of my head working there way down to the middle of the bun and and back combing a small beehive, for a bit of height and definition going threw the centre. In order for all of this to stay in place, hairspray was defiantly needed! 

The only downside to living of a budget is that someone you are forced to buy the cheep versions that aren't that good, and in this case it was terrible! My hair flew all over the place in the next hour. Not a look many people can pull of and defiantly not me! If you are seriously strapped for cash I would not recommended 'Superdugs Own Hairspray' 


Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment