Sunday 17 November 2013

Day 16: 12hr treatment

There is no denying that my hair has been threw hell these past few years, in my time trying to get it back to health I have tried countless of treatments, oils, you name it I have tried it. Months back I picked up the 'Pantene Pro V 12hr Night Therapy Oil Replacement' for 99p. This is a basic hair treatment that is oil free, I have been using it for about a week now, and I find that even though it is rather heavy on my hair, the overall performance is amazing. I use it when I am about to go to sleep when I feel my hair is, for lack of a better phrase, at its worst in damage. 


It works on my split ends making them appear almost invisible, and keeping my hair from getting frizzy and unmanageable.

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment