Wednesday 13 November 2013

Day 12: Messy!

You know that feeling when you out too much hairspray or moose in your hair and it goes crispy and you feel as it it might just span off? Well this next product does just that with the tiniest amount. 'Mess It Up Liquid Gel' was bought at the bargain price of 99p at, you guessed it, the 99p store. As for when I use this product is very rare as its a nightmare if I need to brush my hair the day after and it lingers in your hair. This would be a great product if your not a fan of gel and wax as it does pretty much the same job! I have used this product to make my fringe spike up for a rough and edgy attitude. I would personally only buy this product again for the bargain price and the strength it possesses, but apart from that I would not give it a second chance. 



Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment