Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day 11: Limited

"This wonder spray gives a tousled effect to layers and waves. Its formula with sea salt adds grippy-ness to make your style last longer. And when your 'do needs a bit of a refresh you can use this spray as a style re-activator."


£3.85 at Superdrug

The one brand I consistently buy time and time again after every empty bottle and tube is Vo5, there product have simply no flaws in my books and are of a great price. Upon hearing of their new Give Me Texture range I just wanted to buy absolutely everything! But being on a budget and having owed far too many beauty products I would care to admit I just limited myself to one. 'Dry Texturing Spray'. With seal salt added to voluminous your hair, this product is great for an instant refresh and messy-sexy-bed-hair, as well as banishing the look of greasy roots and dull lifeless hair.

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment