Friday 18 October 2013

What I Got For My Birthday!

So earlier this month a very crazy thing happened.. I got one year older! Yes October is my birthday month, and as such I thought it would be nice to show you all what I got. I love these posts on other blogs mostly because I am rather nosey but don't tell anyone!



I'm a huge lover of Cath Kidston its no lie, and to have a look-a-like satchel I am just over the moon!



Every year my mother always gets my some sort of joke present and this year it happens to be pegs in the shape of birds! Although I'm just thinking it was a a hint to start hanging stuff up in my room and not leave them on the floor *big cheeky smile*.


Since I first heard 'I Kissed A Girl' in 2008, I have been in love with Katy Perry! And to receive her perfume I just over the moon.


Me? Your bought me a scarf!? With owls on? I LOVE YOU! 

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment