Saturday 26 October 2013

Collective Haul

What could be more therapeutic than shopping? The only trouble after is having the guts to look at your bank statement, these are just a few of the things I picked up over the last 3 weeks! It's a lot less than usual but it's still something. 


Having hear such great review about the Loreal Matte Magique it was about time I put trying it out to the test. Trying to find the lightest colour possible proved to be an up most nightmare beyond belief! from swatching it on the side of my face I feel that this is the closest possible match. 



I'm a huge sucker for Lush and always have been. From just passing by in the street I just have to go in and see what takes my fancy and his time 'Big Blue' and 'Lord of Misrule' stood out!


Tartan is all over the catwalk, in the shops, and in all the magazines, its the latest crave right now. But I have been a lover of this trend for years and to finally to have found a snood that i actually like I was over joyed! 


I have shopped in New Look for as long as I can remember, but lately I haven't been inclined to buy anything as nothing stood out for me. But what's that phrase? 'If you succeed at first, try and try again!'


Anything shabby chic I see and I'm sold strait away! Plus what better, this owl is not just an owl. Its a Owl Candle.. what could be more adorable?!


Peacocks is not a shop I usually venture into as there isn't one local to me but whenever I pop in there are always little jems that work there way into my possession.

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment