Sunday 13 October 2013

A Bit of Baking

For most people recipes are a strict set of rules to be followed carefully and accurately. But for me I see them more as guide lines and notes on how to take something already made and make it your own by a few little ulcerations. For the past week or so I have been temptations to bake something apple related, and after scouring the recipe book and Internet for inspiration there was nothing that took my fancy.. Until, I looked at our copy of 'Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook', finding a cherry cake that looked delicious and easy enough to tamper with. So off to the local markets to pick up some well needed ingredients! 









What your seeing here is an 'Apple and Honey Cake' of my own creation, any chance I get I will be baking away and creating explosions of flavour that will send your taste buds flying! 

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment