- Wear black day wear, not evening wear and never go looking tarty.
- Think soft make-up and most defiantly waterproof mascara.
- Take Tissues, if you don't end up crying a lake, someone else will.
- Pre-order flowers to arrive at the funeral with a heart warming message.
- NEVER BE LATE.
- Wakes, it is never okay not to go. Even if you don't stay for long, at least make an appearance.
- Respect the wishes of the immediate family.
- Don't mention money or bring up old hates.
Tuesday, 9 July 2013
The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living. - Marcus Tulius Cicero (106-43 BC)
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!