Monday 22 July 2013

How To Use A Travalo

When I first received my travalo I got very confused as to how the perfume went inside. I tried taking off the top of both the travelo and the perfume bottle off and pumping them together. But after seeing them on a local perfume counter, I plucked up the nerves to ask the lady working how I got the perfume inside. I'm just so glad that she didn't laugh in my face!

Step one: Take your perfume you would like in your travalo and remove the pump to revile a white tube pointing upwards.

Step 2: On the bottom of your travalo there will be a soft patch. Put the white tube into the soft patch and pump.

Step 3: Just keep pumping and you will see your travalo fill up with your perfume.

Now your ready to head out with your perfume to hand.

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment