Sunday 28 July 2013

Glossybox July 2013

What is Glossybox?

"In your Glossybox you get the best beauty products and the latest make-up trends every month direct to your home. Each member of Glossybox receives a shiny Glossybox containing five specially selected luxury samples. Whether it is a product by a luxury brand or a special new product - the products range from the hottest lipsticks to the newest hair products. All samples were specifically selected and tested by our professionals. Glossybox lets you discover simply your new favourite products for the your day-to-day life or glamorous nights out.
Your Glossybox holds many surprises and the most exclusive beauty tricks. Find the right products for your skin type and let us guide you through the world of beauty."

This months Glossybox review is nearing the end, only reason for this is I wanted to try and give a detailed review than just saying my first thoughts. 


If you couldn't tell the theme from this months Glossybox it's 'Seaside Splash'. What a perfect name for it as it is the seaside season right now. 




I am loving the packaging this month! Hands down its just very 'under the sea' with a hint of tropical mania. 


Though I am not too sure as to how I am suppose to use this product my guess is that is it very closely matched to the ELF most and shine spray - 'Spray on after makeup application to set makeup in place or during the day for a quick touchup to refresh. After you have applied your makeup spray a light mist 12-16 inches from your face with eyes closed to set your makeup in place or use for a quick touchup throughout the day to refresh your makeup. Let it dry naturally or blot with a tissue to help speed dry.'


Having big bouncy curls in my hair or just having my hair curly is the near enough the only way I wear it! So when receiving a product that makes my hair curl like a dream and also giving it that ultimate shine I was over the moon. 


I must be out of the loop, radiance serum? i have not heard of this before... ' 'wonder serum that will leave your skin feeling fresh and bright, gently fragranced with sandalwood. Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Aloe vera and manuka honey to soothe and refresh. Gotu kola and lemon balm to tone and brighten the complexion.' 


In one of my first ever Glossybox I received one if the items was a Ciate nail polish. After trying it for first time over a year ago I fell in love with it, easy to apply and great colours! This colour I received is just stunning to me and such a summery colour. 


With SPF 20 and a cooling agent on your skin this is by far one of the must haves items for summer! Plus including: Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, Ultra Sheer, Anti-Aging, Water Resistant (40 minutes) and No nano-sized particles  its the perfect essential to pop into your handbag. 

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment