- Believe it or not you are very lucky, most styles will suit when you have the height to carry them off.
- Finding longer length trousers and jeans is doubtless a problem but many high street stores are now becoming wise to this.
- Try M&S, Next, Zara, Topshop and Jigsaw.
- Three-quarter length trousers or capri pants don't look like you've grown out of your clothes - they should sit just slightly over your knee.
- A-line skirts look great on long legs but avoid mini skirts.
- Sleeve lengths can be a problem too so if in doubt stick to three-quarter length sleeves.
- Wear bold prints comfortably these will draw added attention to your height.
- Smaller prints can look a bit 'prissy' if you are lucky enough to be over six foot.
- Equally block colours will emphasise your height.
- Be wary of head-to-toe coloured outfits.
- Break things up to help reduce altitude.
Friday, 24 May 2013
Body Shapes .. Too Tall
With the media defining what is beauty now its very rare to find someone who is comfortable in there own body, we all try to make changes on how we style our hair or adjust our hight with heels. We all have the no-shoe zones on out body but there are clever ways we can play with the eye and make them show zones.
Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!