Wednesday 22 May 2013

Beyoncé .. Heat Rush

In 2011 Beyoncé released her second perfume 'Heat Rush' when asked in an interview the difference between her first fragrance 'Rush' and this one..


On the difference between Heat and Heat Rush: “Heat is a spicier  scent and is bursting with the Red Vanilla Orchid. Heat Rush is fresher and lighter and the Yellow Tiger Orchid is the top note in the fragrance. I love them both for different reasons but they both feature my favourite flower, which is the orchid.”


When I first bought this perfume it was a miracle if I could use it, not in the sense that I'm disliking buying it, but due to the fact that is anyone smelt it on me or saw the bottle in room they turned into a magpie and just darted for it, spraying it and saying such things ads: 'ooh, smells amazing!' and 'How much?!' but when you finally buy this perfume you defiantly don't regret it! If the compliments alone don't make you feel sexy and smelling great it adds that extra spice to any outfit making it pop-and-lock and drawing all the attention to you.

Happy Shopping Fellow Shopaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment